Here are some other uses for Oma’s Stain Stick:
- Spot Remover
- Washing dirty words out of little kid’s mouths – my personal favorite
- May help relieve psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, and acne. Grate the soap and add teaspoons of water to form a paste, let dry.
- Soothes sunburns – just leave the lather on for a few minutes and feel the relief
- Help poison ivy – wash, rinse and re-lather the affected area, then let the soap dry.
*NOTE: These aren’t medical claims – just folklore and old wife’s tales.
This soap is not meant for regular bathing, as it’s not formulated to leave any moisturizer in the finished soap.
Why use Oma’s Stain Stick?
- Chemical Free (no harsh additives)
- 100% Vegan-Friendly
- Environmentally Friendly
- Made from Scratch
- Safe for septic
- All natural & Organic
- Great for allergy sufferers
- Low to No Suds (commercial products add chemicals to create suds!)
- Great for cloth diapers
- No phosphates, dyes