Learn the art of soapmaking with Jackie Garrison, local soap artisan, and owner of Oma’s Favorite Soap Cottage, in Alexandria, Louisiana.
Jackie will teach you the basics of making soap, the benefits of the ingredients used, best supplies and suppliers and proper safety measures. We will provide the equipment and materials needed.
She will walk you through the process, step by step, to ensure confidence and safety.
A brief class overview:
- Instruction and guidance by a seasoned Artisan soapmaker
- Ingredients for a full batch of soap
- Class instruction sheet
- Soapmaking resources list
- Custom-made soap recipe
- Special discount on purchases made during this class period
- Certificate of completion
Class size is limited.